Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March update

Well I guess I really don't like updating this too often, or maybe I just don't like taking the time to do it.  Whatever the case is you can tell I'm not so good at writing.  I was hoping for this to be a kind of a journal of our adoption process, but I have been keeping track of things on a calendar at home, and that has been working much better for me.  But I did want to update all of you and let you know how things are coming with the adoption.  We have been busy at work.  Our home study is done and notarized and in the mail to us this week!! That is a big step.  Also I have a list of 14 documents that need to be collected, scanned and e-mailed to AWAA for approval, notarized, and then sent to the Secretary of State to be certified.  Currently I have in my possession 12 of these documents and they are all approved and notarized.  I am waiting for the home study document to come in the mail this week, and send off all 13 to be certified.  The 14th document will take a while and I'm not even sure what that document looks like.  So that one will just have to wait.  Once all 14 of these documents are certified we will be very close to done with the Dossier!!  But the hard part is that in the middle of all this paper chasing, we are leaving on a mission trip and family vacation to Hawaii.  Yes I'm excited to go, but wish I had the Dossier done.  

The other adventure we have begun to check into is a clean water one.  We are looking into the water situation at the orphanage we will be adopting from and seeing if we can do anything to get clean water for all the orphans there.  

Ok another reason I don't like blogging is because I type up this think then I can't spell check it!! What's up with that.  Anyway thanks for reading.
Thanks
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment