Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I-171H

I was able to trak down our last piece of paperwork yesterday and it is comming in mail!! Now we just need to update our Dr. paperwork that has expired while we were waitting, but I am hoping that will not be to much work. Also this week we were able to get the $5,000 together that we need to go with all the paperwork!! God is so good, and it is all comming together. Maybe in a couple of weeks our Dossiar will be on it's way to Rwanda!! Then the waitting really starts 6-9 months of waitting. But the good news is that time will keep ticken and we will only get closer!! Thanks so much for all of you that have been praying for us!! We are so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it's on the way! I actually scanned ours and sent it to our Family Coordinator, with an email of "Is this what we've been waiting for all this time?" It looks like such an unassuming piece of mail...I've actually heard of someone almost tossing it out with the junk mail!

    ReplyDelete